Have you ever asked yourself, "What was that? The PADI Project AWARE Fish Identification Specialty course provides you with the fish identification basics so that next time, you know the answer.During two dives you gain hands-on experience in looking for and identifying the fascinating fish you see underwater.
What do I need to start?
What will I do?
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization)
How long will it take?
How do I book a course?
- Cover Project AWARE and aquatic protection worldwide /li>
- Characteristics of local fish families and species will be explained
- Fish survey techniques and strategies
- Fish identification dive planning, organization and procedures will be practiced
You can book online,by telephone or in person at our dive centre.
To book by telephone ring 01925 652774 and we will take you through the booking process. Your learning pack will then be dispatched by courier to your home
If you prefer to book in person at the Dive Centre we will greet you with a smile and a cup of tea or coffee and then go through the booking process with you. We will spend time going through your learning pack with you.